Back from the Rosa trip!

Archontis Pantsios apantsi at binghamton.edu
Sat Jun 3 16:48:42 CEST 2000

Fellow Quackeroos:

We (the undersigned and fellow DCML-member from Sweden Orjan Berglud) just
returned from a 4-day trip to Louisville, Kentucky! I plan to write an
extensive piece on our visit (we stayed at Don Rosa's house for 2 *full*
days having his undivided attention!!!) sometime next week. At this point
I'd like to thank Don for his wonderful hospitality and for keeping us away
from...poison ivy!!! :-)) (you'll read a lot about it in my piece!).

What a *FABULOUS* experience that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Archontis

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Visiting Associate Professor