Web news

Per Starback starback at ling.uu.se
Sun Jun 11 13:56:22 CEST 2000

Just some news on the DCML pages at <http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/>.
(I thought that if I send something like this out now and then that
will force me to make sure there are some news. :-)

* The Italian part of the Inducks is updated.

* I have fixed a long-standing bug regarding contents listing of Western
issues.  Now pages like
<http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/issue?us-DD+42>
(for DD 42) work again.

* Branko Collin who has written Dutch Disney comics has sent
a short bio of himself:  It's at
<http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/creators/branko-collin.html>

This is excellent, and I urge other Disney comics writers and artists
who frequent this list to send similar presentations of themselves for
the web pages.  Branko hasn't done many stories for Disney, but that
is no reason to abstain.

New pages on other writers and artists and updates to the ones that
already exist are of course appreciated as well!

Last month there were 32045 hits to the creator part of the DCML
pages, that is 43 each hour on average.  Unfortunately many of those
are to pages with very little information.  Please contribute!
Some artists with many stories but almost no information on the DCML
web pages are Vicar, Jack Bradbury, Manuel Gonzales, Giuseppe Perego,
Al Hubbard, Massimo De Vita, and Pete Alvarado.  Any takers?  (For
those or anyone else?)
See <http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/creators/>.

--
Per Starback <starback at ling.uu.se> <http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/me.html>
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"