#98 - Rabbits

"Jørgen Andreas Bangor" jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Thu Mar 2 10:25:31 CET 2000

 Anders:

| I love your reviews.

Thanks. A new one (# 7)will arrive in a few minutes. Will try to send
the review of # 9 tomorrow. And, hey! You're "acsive"! I didn't notice
that until I saw your mailaddress now :-)

| And this one made me think that I haven't actually read no. 8,

I hate to say "me too", but now I do - although for me it was # 7.
I sat down to write the review, and then... "This I haven't read, and
this I haven't read". I'd already been told about the new continuation
story, so I moved right to it, and forgot about everything else - except
the Gerstein/Scarpa story (not because I had been told about it - but
because I noticed the first panel of it when looking for the last story).

This story by Andreas Pihl was really touching. I'll comment it in
tomorrow's review.

| What is political correctness?

It is a plague! A plague which we should fight to keep away from
Scandinavia and other more or less unaffected areas.

| Not to show people how the duckburg-world is? It doesn't consist
| of only whites and no Blacks or Indians.

That's exactly what's puzzling me too! I get the impression that
discriminated people are trying to remove any reference to them at
all. That might work, of course; if I don't know about black people,
I can't discriminate them either. But, on the other hand, being
ignorant rarely makes things better.

   Jørgen