Re #103 - REF

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Mar 7 16:49:26 CET 2000

Jørgen

> Then comes a one-page article about Donald and money - of the Erik >
Hørthe
> kind. And there are references to the stories from which the
> illustrations are taken.
In the danish edition of this, the references are to WDC-comics... not
the danish publications. I certainly hope yours are to DD-comics...

> I also checked some earlier articles of this kind, and they
> also had references.
Of course

> Maybe they are removed in Sweden and Denmark?
I don't know about Sweden, but for some reason they are sometimes, and
only sometimes removed. At other times the ref's have been perfect.
Sometimes there's been one ref. missing...

AC