Ducks, mice, and me....???

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sun Mar 19 16:20:37 CET 2000

Hi all,
Just watched Stuart Little last week. i wander maybe this is a perfect
example of how can the ducks fit in our real
world?..................hmmm.......................maybe not. Cause i don't
get the idea of this Stuart condition in the movie. Is he the equal of the
kid or equal to mere mice? Which leads me to another mind-boggling question
which maybe any donaldist can answer. What is the relation between Mickey
and Jaq&Gus? Cousins? Long cousins? Very long relatives? Very-very long
relatives? Very-very-very long ones? Or not at all? Cause Mickey sees a cat
as a pet while Jaq&Gus sees a cat as a predator. The point is if Jaq&Gus and
Mickey are equal, then Jaq & Gus must have been two liliputian versions of
MM or maybe they were born in ten-twins resulting small body?;-)

:-)
Arie Fachrisal