Gottfredson.

Frilans Bamse SE - HMJ frilans.bamse at egmont.se
Wed Mar 29 15:10:53 CEST 2000

	Oh, it's so quiet on this list...

	So I might as well ask you all a question. (Or two...)

	Does anybody of you know if there are some alternate Gottfredsons
strips around?
	F.ex. the uncensored version of the final strip of the 'Lectro Box?
or such stuff.
	Copies of un-inked Gottfredson strips in hands of any collecctor?
	Or what happened to the artwork that Gottfredson had in his home
when he died.
	Was this bought by any collector or is his sketchbooks etc. still in
the hands of his family?

	Myself and a friend bought some proofsheets etc. once owned by Bill
Wright from
	someone who bought them from someone who bought them when Wrights
widow died. Has any of you stumbled upon something similar, that once
belonged to a well known Disney artist/writer?

	I would also like to know if there are any unpublished pages by the
other good american Disney artists that were active between the 30's to the
60's around?
	(I'm thinking of Murry, Turner, Strobl, Moores, Gonzales etc.)
	Since lots of unpublished Barks has turned up I guess that some art
by other
	artists also still is unpublished...

	I'm sure that some of you knows about a rarity or two and I also
hope that you want to share your knowledge with the rest of us.

	/Joakim Gunnarsson.