Jyrki: Erlangen Salon

Hans Kiesl hans.kiesl at sowi.uni-bamberg.de
Fri Mar 31 16:27:18 CEST 2000

Jyrki:

> Can any of the list members help me to find information on the Erlangen
> Comics Festival? Will there be one this year? Do they have a web site?

Yes, the Erlangen "Comic Salon" will be in June, 22-25 (Thursday till
Sunday). The web site is located at
http://www.kubiss.de/kultur/info/erlangen/comicsa/comic99/main.html ,
but there is not much information there yet.

This is sort of a home town convention for me, since I've studied in
Erlangen and still do not live far away today. Unfortunately I won't
attend the Salon this year, as I'm (fortunately) going to hear the
New York Philharmonics in Prague this weekend in June. But if you
have further questions concerning Erlangen's "Comic Salon"  or
Erlangen's pubs, I will try to come up with the relevant facts ;-)

-Hans-