SV: Barks on stamps

bror.hellman@partena.se bror.hellman at partena.se
Tue May 2 13:10:32 CEST 2000

> Also on this site is a under "stories" is  an  explanation of more
> Carl Barks on stamps - for Donald's 50th birthday, WDC&S and
> DD covers were reproduced.

Well.. not only Barks works have been seen on stamps...
When I looked into my stamp-collection yesterday I found
a lot of Barks, Re-drawn Barks, Some Taliaferro Strips
and something that looks very familiar, propably some
italian artist.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm not so good at recognizing
artists, and you will propably bash me for missing one of the great
ones.. ;-)

Well.. these stamps actually:
http://www.linns.com/print/archives/19991129/news2c_big.jpg

   Steamboat Willie