Question about recent Pocket book

Ole Reichstein Nielsen ole.roc at get2net.dk
Fri May 12 17:57:27 CEST 2000

Harry Fluks (in DCML digest #145):

> The most recent pocket books in Scandinavia, Germany (and elsewhere) open
> with a story about Donald renting his garage to some strange people (D
> 98168). In Holland, these people are named Andy, Barry, Frans, Petra, Victor
> and Rob (most of the names appear on page 16 of the story).
>
> I know two of the German names: Harius and Perius.
>
> I'm curious to know the other names in German, and the names of these people
> in other languages.

The story in question (script by list member Dave Rawson and "art" by Antonio
"Toni" Bancells) has the following characters in the Danish translation:

  Arthur, Daniel, Harry, Ketty, Tom, and Peter.

I suspect the three first are from Dave's original script, as they correspond
to well-known Dutch list members. Also "Rob" and "Per(ius)" sound familiar,
but neither "Petra" nor "Ketty" rings any bells.

oLe
_U

"Ixnai! Ixnai! Skramma!"