Al Hubbard's article!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat May 13 23:13:49 CEST 2000

In february I asked this question to the list:

 If someone have this comic and know who made this, or something more,
please, say to me!!!
>     Gli Albi di Topolino #62 decembre 1998-"Paperina e il primo volo", 13
> pages, first published in Topolino #647 from April,21,1968.

And I received this answer from the Francesco Spreafico:
S 67119, pages: 13, layout 3, writer: Dick Kinney?, art: Al Hubbard
Paperina e il primo voloSo, you're right, this artist is a GREAT artist
On ZP 118 you can also find (in Italian) an interesting article written by
list-member Luca Boschi with infos about this artist (who died in 1984)

Someone has this article and can send it to me? There are no problem that it
is in Italian. A Scan or something like that? As I sad, I loved the style
off Al Hubbard, and I'm planning to write a history with a character that
appear into two off his histories, a old crocodile, star from the movies.
So, anything about Hubbard will be great to me!

Thanks in advance,
Fernando!