Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck

YMH@aol.com YMH at aol.com
Thu May 18 18:48:37 CEST 2000

Hello all,
    I have a problem, and I'm wondering if someone out there can help me with
it.
    I am a not a comic book collector. When I read comics, it's for the art
and the story, but I'm not the type that then puts them away in plastic
sleeves so I can sell them for a lot of money 40 years later. I'm the kind of
person that wishes they had comics at my local public library so that I could
read them and then return them.
    Anyway, I'd really love to read Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck. But I
can't pay the $4 back issue price. Does anyone have any ideas for me?
    (If you do, any chance they apply to the Carl Barks library or other Rosa
stories as well? :-) )

Thank you very much,
Yossi Horowitz