Song of the South

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri May 26 20:55:00 CEST 2000

I was browsing through this month's listings for the movie channel to
which I subscribe, and I was surprised to see that they'll be showing
"Song of the South" several times next month. After the discussion we
recently had about the movie, I never expected to see it broadcast on
TV a few weeks later. It would appear that Disney are applying their
double standards again, permitting the showing in Europe of a film that
they have banned in the US.

I believe that the channel in question is owned by a foreign European
(Dutch?)  company, so you might want to check your local TV listings;
Greece is probably not the only country where this movie will be shown
in June!

        Kriton  (e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
                (WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"The impossible is only something that hasn't happened to you yet."
-----