R: DCML digest, Vol 1 #162 - 10 msgs

Ugo Dell'Arciprete dellarciprete at tiscalinet.it
Wed May 31 00:40:32 CEST 2000

Timo, Amy, Sonia, ..... :
Thanks a lot for posting the Kalevala page and for explaining how to read
it.
Now I got a glimpse of the run-o-meter and, though I can't appreciate at all
the pronounciation and syllable division in Finnish, I have at least an idea
of the special font. For a better understanding I'll wait for the Italian
version ;-)

Henri :

> That's not obvious. According to Genesis 7:2, by divine command (and NOT
> by 'not being fair'), Noah took seven pairs of the clean species, one pair
> of the unclean species; pigs and the like. (Guess The Three Little Pigs
> had to pick straws.... ;-)
And, since they were supposed to be pairs, one of the two winners should
have dressed up as a Lady Pig ...

Ugo