Kalevala in Picsou

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Wed May 31 12:08:19 CEST 2000

	Hey FRANCOIS:

>- "2500 Mickey" a Danish story with Eega Beeva

	I've seen this. It's in fact "All Of Me" (D 98210), a 33-page
classic-style story by Stefan Petrucha and Ferioli that I edited... for
Egmont's *pocketbook*! The French editors seem to have worked overtime
remounting it as an eight-panel story. The result is great, but I wonder why
they went to all the effort?
	We only get two copies of the JDM here at Egmont, and they're saved
for our reference files. I'd like to get a personal copy for myself and one
for Stefan, so would anyone be interested in a trade? E-mail me privately if
interested.

	Best, David