DCML digest, Vol 1 #163 - 18 msgs

Henri Kunne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Wed May 31 22:37:39 CEST 2000

Rich wrote:

>I did like the "gag" in Fantasia 2000, and Henri is indeed correct about
>the "clean animals by seven" (Noah and his family had to eat, y'kno). ;-).

By and by, this discussion is going off-topic, but there's one more thing
I want to put straight. You're setting a smiley to that last sentence, but
I've still got a feeling you believe it. You're wrong; as the original story
has it, _eating_ animals was only allowed _after_ the Flood, according
to Genesis 9:3, stating that from now on, all that moves and lives, will
be meat for humans. (Insofar such words 'should' be from God, I
consider them VERY spurious, to say the least, but that's still another
matter.)
    Greetings, Henri