The Incredible Shrinking Tightwad

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Nov 3 13:33:58 CET 2000

Kriton:

> > Komix # 150 will publish the first full original edition of
> > the "Incredible Shrinking Tightwad" in the world! :-)
>
> I saw this claim, too, but I can't help feeling that it is mistaken,
> as Gladstone's censored version is hardly the only one in the world.

Don made an *extra* page for Gladstone. This page was later printed in
Germany too (if our Inducks information is correct).
So if Komix is printing a 25-page version, it may be considered the most
complete version. The version as Don intended it (apart from the funny
characters in the text balloons).
Still, one can argue about the term "original edition"...

--Harry.