DCML digest, Vol 1 #319 - 5 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Nov 15 12:23:41 CET 2000

GARY:

>  TV-Guide costs $2.50 and IMHO is not worth the price if all you
> want is this Barks item.

$2.50???

If a magazine with the circulation and distribution of TV Guide, which is
available practically everywhere and almost everyone who owns a TV buys
a copy each week, costs $2.50, how much do comic books cost over there,
and how much would they have to charge for the less popular Disney comics
if they ever managed to get the license to produce them?

(If memory doesn't fail me, when I was in the US 10 years ago, TV guide
cost less that a dollar.)

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Is it you, Time Lord?"
"Well, as far as I know, there's no one else except you and me here, so it
 must be me!"
-----