Arthur : Comics shop in Paris

lascif lascif at online.fr
Wed Nov 22 18:35:48 CET 2000

> Hi,
Hello

> Where is the best change of finding back-issues of Disney comics in Paris?
> Last time I found some cool shops by the Gardin du Luxembourg area. Is
that
> the best place to find comic shops?
Nothing had changed.

But i could be more precise.

-----------------------------
Firstly, you shouldn't miss the "bouquinistes"
which are stalls along the Seine.
Count around one hour to see them all.
Subway stations :
Saint Michel, Chatelet, Pont Neuf

If you got a map of Paris and if you're hurry :
There's three stalls with Disney Comics
Rive Gauche (south of the Seine)
1 : Quai de la Tournelle near Rue de Poissy (no many Disney comics)
Rive Droite (north of the Seine)
2 : Quai de Gesvres near Pont Notre-Dame
3 : Quai de la Mégisserie before the Pont Neuf

You'll find them surely opened the saturday and the
sunday. Any way, this is a nice stroll from Notre-Dame
to the Louvre :-)

-----------------------------
The shops

Collector's shops
Subway stations for all those shops :
Saint Michel, Maubert-Mutualité

Rackam
2, rue Dante
75005 Paris
Super good condition books....
expensive.... but not that much.
closed monday

Lutèce
5 rue Arras
75005 Paris
Good condition books but
very expensive.
closed monday

Simple second hand shops
Boulinier
20, boulevard Saint Michel
75006 Paris
7/7 day opened

-----------------------------
A last way to buy Disney comics
Subway station :
Porte de Vanves

On saturday and sunday :
"Le marché aux livres anciens"
Parc Georges Brassens
(ancient "abbatoirs de Vaugirard" in case
your map is old)

You'll find any kind of Disney publication
from the collector to the second hand
in "not so bad" conditions.
Approximatly 3 sellers of Disney material.

After all this shopping, you'll just get the time
to work :-)

Have a good journey
oliv