Help with the Moony Bean

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri Nov 24 06:12:48 CET 2000

Okay, I recall one time when I was doing a story on $crooge's storage
closet where he would store left over junk from the past -- not the
valuable trophies from treasure hunts and triumphs, but the nonvaluable
stuff from otherwise memorable old adventures -- and I asked for and
received lists of ideas from you nice folks.
Now I would like to know about the MONEY BIN. What does the Bin contain
besides 3 cubic acres of cash? I don't mean what else is buried in the
cash, but what about the other parts of the Bin? What other rooms and
facilities are in there? If anyone wants to give me a list of their ideas,
remember that whatever you have in mind, it must fit easily into a narrow
building that's about 12 stories tall, around 120 ft. wide and only about
30 ft. thick. Any portion of that cubistic building that is not the cash
vault must exist inside the narrow front facade, eh?
Thanks.