Michael Barrier, some questions

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Nov 28 18:29:18 CET 2000

Are there any known typogracifal errors which became known after
the publication of Michael Barrier's book? On page 227, Barrier
encourages the reader to write him about errors or omissions in
the book (particularly in the bibliography). I find it hard to
imagine that this never happened.

I also would like to know if Barrier still welcomes additional
information or suggestions, because I would like to write him
about some of my ideas and possible discoveries on certain entries.
I've also recieved many emails with ideas and discoveries from
other Barks fans, which I also would like to forward to him.

Best wishes,

--- Daniel