Horace Horsecollar

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Tue Oct 3 13:49:37 CEST 2000

	Hey!

	You're not the only person interested in Horace and Clarabelle.
We're using them a lot these days at Egmont - in particular Horace, whose
enormous ego has lately made him quite popular with our readers (if a little
trying for Mickey!). It's indeed very disappointing that the comics are no
longer published in the UK, particularly given their rich history there in
the 1930s-1950s.
	"Clarabelle's Boarding House" was, however, reprinted in Britain
before Disney comics there stopped. It was in the Daily Mirror's DISNEY
MIRROR supplement: serialized on the back cover, three strips to an issue
from #76 to #82 (1992) under the new title "Clarabelle's Hotel". Hope you
can find it - some comic shops have back issues of that.

	Best wishes,
	David