R: Caballeros' names!

Fabio "Efx" Rossi efx_al at tin.it
Sun Oct 8 21:43:08 CEST 2000

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Apostolis Trikourakis <komix43 at hotmail.com>
A: DCML <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
Data: domenica 8 ottobre 2000 0.38
Oggetto: Caballeros' names!

>Thanks a lot Fernado! I'm also looking for Goofy's adventurous cousin. His
>greek name is Indiana Goofy (Intiana Goufy). Can you help me? Thanks a lot
>again!
>
>Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
>E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com
>Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage
>DCML member

created in Italy, and is alter-ego of Indiana Jones.
recent history is appeared in "Topolino" (in english language Mickey Mouse
Weekly) to celebrate Sidney 2000.
The italian name is: "Indiana Pipps" and was created by Bruno Sarda.
First story is "Topolino e Pippo in i predatori del tempio perduto"
(Topolino n°1724 11 december 1988).
Is necessary you learn the italian language!!

bye