New Brazilian story online

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:59:43 CEST 2000

I completely agree with John Garvin about copyright matters. Thankd for your input!

I have just uploaded a new Brazilian story in English that was missing from my site:

http://mailotron.forez.com/sites/aldo/const.php3?d=b870143&n=1&f=11
or for the main site:
http://members.forez.com/alfredsirven/index.html

Livia Online also presents some new Rosa stories and an Italian original story by Scarrone.
Point your browser to:
http://members.forez.com/livia/

I'm sorry to say that I missed parts 2 and 3 of the Donald Marriage story (due to lack of time).
If anyone can send it to me, I'd be very grateful. Another old one I still haven't found is B 860038 "It can shine like
gold, but..". Thanks very much for your help!

 Favio