internet revolution

Per-Erik Malmström pekka.malmstrom at uppsala.mail.telia.com
Tue Oct 17 00:45:48 CEST 2000

John Garvin:
> Sure Disney has a lot of lawyers,
> but do they have time to after hundreds, even thousands, of internet copyright
> viloations here in the States?

The answer is most likely "No", but does that justify breaking the law? The copyright laws were created for a good reason, and I believe that reason is just as valid today as it was ten years ago. Why shouldn't it be?
    I wholeheartedly share Joakim Gunnarsson's opinion that only rare material belong on the Internet. New stories can be bought over desk.

>Years ago there was a guy who published an x-rated paradoy of Mickey Mouse (I'm sure
> someone on this list has the name...Dan something-or-other).

The guy who did the "obscene" MM-story (Air Pirate Funnies) is named Dan O'Neill. Don't know anything about him except he showed me Mickey & Minnie in the nude, and I still haven't recovered!

Quacks from Sweden,
/Per-Erik