internet revolution/Copyright & Copywrong!

Per-Erik Malmström pekka.malmstrom at uppsala.mail.telia.com
Wed Oct 18 14:58:17 CEST 2000

Henri Kunne wrote
> Per, you may be talking about laws and moral idealism, but John is talking
> about facts and human nature.

Huh? I don't see what you mean. I asked if it's ok to break the law just because it's possible. Are you saying it's in the human nature to do so? Are you saying that I'm inhuman?:-)
    Oh, er, the naked-mice part... I don't remember writing that.
You must have quoted someone else. (You almost got my name right though, except for a silly little hyphen.)

Pietro Reynaud-Bersanino wrote:
> Slavery decade almost all over the world, dead penalty
> decaded all over Europe, VAT is decading in e-commerce, and copyright law
> is going to decade in short time ...

I don't think that's a good comparison - especially since its contradictory. The only thing slavery, death penalty and copyright laws have in common, as far as I can see, is theft. And in one case you are against it, in another you encourage it, even want to see it lagalized?

Best Wishes
/Per-Erik

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.
 The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull
 the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The
 wireless is the same, only without the cat."
                                                 -Albert Einstein