Deutsche Mailingliste

Andy Boettcher yotc1958 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 03:49:12 CEST 2000

Hi Stefan (and anyone else without access to
German-English ONLINE dictionary or translation
sites):

Here goes:

> From: "Stefan Persson" <reimersholme at hotmail.com>
> To: <Thomas.Krause at Firemail.de>,
>         "Englische Mailingliste"
> <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
> Date:   Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:57:02 +0200
>
> Could someone please translate this? I can't
> understand!

Hi ??? (LTBs), Disney or Carl Barks Fans,

>   Wenn ihr Lust auf eine Deutsche Mailingliste habt
> schreibt mir ein Mail.

If you're interested in a German (language) mailing
list, send me an e-mail.

>   The LTB-Fansite Master:
>
>   Thomas Krause
>

>   E-Mail: Thomas.Krause at Firemail.de
>
>   or: T at Krause.as
>
>   Homepage:
> http://home.t-online/home/l-k.krause.gm/LTB
>
>   or: http://www.zap.to/Ltb

Sorry, to disappoint anyone expecting something on
"lust" and nude ducks or mice....but the original
German noun, "Lust", has a wider meaning and in
general usage means only to be keen on or enthusiastic
about something. As to "LTBs" haven't got a clue
(maybe some German Internet or duck insider
abbreviation...)?

Ciao for niao,

Andy Boettcher, Tokyo