DCML digest, Vol 1 #296 - 8 msgs

Pietro Reynaud-Bersanino reynaud at inwind.it
Sat Oct 21 20:18:00 CEST 2000

In  DCML digest, Vol 1 #296, Santiago Garcia Banhos wrote:

>IMHO: information is *researched*; art is *created* (more or less):
>Information is a thing to make your living easier, and everybody has the
>right to access it (like Mathematics, Phyisics, Chemistry, etc), and
>everyone sees and knows it the same way. Art is an extension of the soul,
>originated in one individual Human Being, and everyone may have his own
>vision of Art.

Of course Art is personal but it is difficult, IMO, to define it as
individual in fact a Human Being produce art because he/she lives in a
history, in the nature and in a society that condition him and inspire him.

IMO the prove of these is that almost all artists like to express their art
outside because they know that their art is something who came from
outside, it is worked in their souls and has to go outside again.

IMO yuo cannot pay for an "extension of the soul", you can just pay for the
time the artist use to "exent his soul" ... once that time was paied the
extension of soul is free because I explained it befoure