Francois: Unidentified Brazilian stories in France

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Tue Oct 31 07:11:28 CET 2000

    François wrote to Fernando Ventura:

> By the way, in case you recognize the stories, the following are
> unidentified:

Fernando is having troubles with his computer, so I'll
try to answer for him...

> Géo: Les nerfs à vif , 9 pages, SPG  82

> This is about Gyro making inventions supposed to calm Donald's bad temper.
> Art Verci Rodrigues de Mello (?).
> Characters: Donald, Gyro, Scrooge, Daisy.

It seems to be:

B 780048 GY "Nervosismo patológico" (= Pathological bad temper)
9 pages, art: Carlos Edgar Herrero, xapp: GY,DD,DA,US

DD wants an "anti-bad-temper" device and GY comes up with a belt
with a mechanical hand which, among other things, shuts up DD's beak
when a tantrum is eminent. (DD breaks GY's door several times in
this story to complain about that silly invention ;-)

> Donald: Humour à la une, 6 pages, SPG

> A story with Donald and Fethry at Scrooge's newspaper. Donald and Fethry are
> working on the humour section of the newspaper. Maybe B 860177 or B 830078
> (?).

If it's about a humour CONTEST promoted by the newspaper and managed by
FE, who cheats it submitting an illustration of a funny flower, awarding the
prize
to himself and making all other contestants mad, then it is:

B 840004 US "É concurso de humor, não é?" (= It's a humour contest, isn't it?)
6 pages, art: Irineu Soares Rodrigues, xapp: US,DD,FE

     Tchau,
     -- Arthur.