Mouseton in D96001 (to Don Rosa)

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 20 17:34:58 CEST 2000

Lighter thoughts in these gloomy days thanks to the Ducks...

Gilles:
>>In your story "D96001", I think the original title contains the words "gravity" and >>"matter",
but I don't have the time to check, at page 12 panel 1, we can see on >>a board in Duckburg's
airport names of cities which the flights are going to. IN >>the french version, those are
Tombouctou, Puerto Povro, Costa Trouya, >>Louisville, and Mickeyville, the french for ...Mouseton...
Did you really do it, >>Unca'Keno, or is it just a mistake by the translators???

Rather an adaptation.
I don't have the French version. The aiport is "Coot International
Airport".
The original board ("A Matter of  Some Gravity", WDC&S 610, March '97--
ah, the good ol' Gladstone days!) reads:

Flight 109: Gooseville (11:02)
Flight 315: Farawaystan (11:37)
Flight 757: Costa Lotta (11:56)
Flight 214: Purto Pooro (12:14)