Don Rosa in Finland (?)

Ari Seppi mani at iki.fi
Mon Dec 3 19:55:07 CET 2001

Nils:
>Finns: please report. On the actual book being launched,
>meetings, interviews, bookstores, &cetera.

I don't know about interviews or meetings since I haven't followed the the
newspapers or the morning TV so closely recently and Don hasn't yet visited
here (Tampere - eagerly waiting for tomorrow). The book, anyway, appeared
on stores here about two weeks ago (probably a bit earlier in Helsinki).

--
Ari Seppi (mani at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/