Huey, Dewey and Louie ARE triplets

bi442@lafn.org bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Dec 4 15:57:54 CET 2001

I've always assumed Huey, Dewey and Louie are identical triplets from the same
egg.  Everyone I've ever discussed them with seemed to think so too.  I know
that my memory is slowly eroding, but I don't think I've guessed wrong in this
matter.  Let's hear from many others.  What do you say?  They are purported to
be brothers, and the same age.  They seem to look quite alike.  They finish
eachothers' sentences.  Although it is true that their friends and family can
tell them apart, even Donald has mistaken one for the other, at times.  I grew
upwith identical twin cousins (in same house). They looked very much alike; but
different enough in small ways to tell them apart.

Sorry to hear about Chase Craig's passing away.  I will be very interested to
read Don Ault's upcoming book that will include recent interviews with him.

Happy Christmas and New Year to ALL,  Rob
Klein