Disney artwork from Brazil

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:13:14 CET 2001

Thierry,

Where in my mail do I mention that this artwork is coming directly from the
Disney archives or the Abril archives ?

Some of the art and collectibles being sold on Disney Auctions comes from
the collections of private individuals (eg : the Lotman Collection).

The seller does not want us to reveal his identity but your answer is unfair
as it is based on way too few elements.

Didier

>To think that Disney continuasly refused to give its >original art work to
the
>artists (as any other comics publisher does), and then all >of a sudden
decides to sell
>them just make me sick.

>I'll add that it's a known fact that at the time when >Disney Italia took
over
>Mondadori, lots (really **lots** ) of original artwork >disappeared.

 Favio