Roy Williams A

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Tue Dec 25 20:01:59 CET 2001

Timo wrote:
> I have a question about Roy Williams. Is this Big Mousketeer guy same who
wrote Mickey Mouse Sunday-pages between 1963-68? I know he worked for Disney
short animations as a gagman and animator.

Yes, he's the same person. He's also credited for Mickey Mouse dailies
1962-68, and for the "Mickey Mouse and His Friends" daily strip (1959-1962).
BTW, Harry: the Inducks currently reports Milt Banta as writer for "Mickey
Mouse and His Friends", but - according to Alberto Becattini's "Disney
Comics" - Roy Williams stepped in starting from April 1959.

Ciao,
Armando