WC

jyri lehtinen jyri_85 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 16:07:48 CET 2001

> To get this mail on-topic: I just read Rosa's
> "Attaaaack" again, and he
> clearly shows toilets in the money bin there.
>
> --Harry.
  Oh yes, haven't yet gone around to the 2nd reading
cause when I finally read it in my own language
(Thanks to the editors of Aku Ankka for great work,
once again!) I truly got the hang of it. I was
somewhat disappointed cause I was hoping for a
adventure tale which Don is very good at. Nice to see
Arpin Lusene or Black Knight (That french guy) again.
I was wondering is he going to bee seen again? I've
read in the Web that Don has said that he isn't going
to create new recurring charecters?

I totally forgot Srooges trailer toilet. I should of
remembered!

                         Jyri