Canini "comic book master"

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Feb 4 06:48:30 CET 2001

My dear friends,

Next saturday, Renato Canini, probably one of the best brazilian Disney artists of al time, will receive the "comic book master"(Mestre dos Quadrinhos), premiun here in Brazil! He will not be on the premiation, on a comic shop here in São Paulo, so the premiun will be received by Waldyr Igayara, old friend, Disney artist and ex-editorial director on Abril "good age" time! I will give you more details, and, probably, some pictures of this event.

Canini is livign on Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul(As you, Alípio! ;). I think he has 66 years old now.
I'm very anxious to it! :)

Canini is one of my major influences!
Fernando!