SV: "Believe it or Not"

pertti.ruismaki@datex-ohmeda.com pertti.ruismaki at datex-ohmeda.com
Mon Feb 5 09:08:57 CET 2001

Actually, during WW2 they say that Finland was
the only axis power to allow Disney Comics to
be published.

     Maybe that was because Finland was not a true axis member, we just shared
an enemy with the axis.

Other Hare-brained proposals include the Swedish PTA
demanding the ban of "Bamse" a Swedish comic with a Bear
from dentists since "he eats a lot of Honey, which is

     Is this Bamse the same comic that was threatened with a ban because one of
the characters (a sea-captain bear) smoked a pipe?
     Or was it (Danish?) comic bear character Rasmus?

 The Swedish Donald Duck party have gathered more votes
than the swedish nazi-, and fascist parties in every election
since 1968.

     I think this is true in Finland, too. Donald Duck is even more deeply
integrated part of Finnish culture, than pizza (Italian?     Noo..), tango
(Argentinian? You must be kidding...) or even ice-hockey (Canadian? Don't be
silly...).

     -Pertti

This notice has been automatically added to all Datex-Ohmeda internet messages.

This e-mail communication may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee please note that any disclosure, copy, distribution
 or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.