André Franquin

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Feb 8 04:36:28 CET 2001

FABIO BLANCO, 5 FEBRUARY 2001

> [FC 147 Volcano Valley 1947 story] That's episode remember me the
> "Spirou and Fantasio" adventure where Fantasio buy a Tank from an
> american soldier... Somebody knows if are more connections of the
> stories from André Franquin and Carl Barks...?

I have no idea who Andre Franquin is. Is he the same person as the
French artist known as Franquin, the artist of a lazy character at
a big office? (In the Netherlands, this character is called "Guust
Flater".)

When was "Spirou and Fantasio" made? Before or after "Volcano Valley"?

Best wishes,

--- Daniel