Flaming

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sun Feb 11 13:55:02 CET 2001

From: "Per-Erik Malmström" <pekka.malmstrom at uppsala.mail.telia.com>

> Flaming? I hope you meant to use another word.

I did mean it.
And let me add that if you don't tell a person that his site plainly sucks
he'll never realize and never do anything to improve it. Do you want
thoundands of Frontpage-made sites on the web? I don't think any
intelligent person in the world might want such thing. It takes half a day
to study HTML, is this pretending too much?
Actually, this should have been said to him privately rather than on the
list, that might be true, so that he could not possibly take any offence,
as he did. I just hope he has realized that he was wrong and that he's
studying some HTML. Sure if he keeps saying to each newcomer "Oh, I was
treated so baad, when I arrived here" is not a good sign.

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)