My beloved Euro

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Feb 12 11:13:26 CET 2001

I happened to watch part of the Greek version of "who wants to be a
millionaire" the other day, and one of the first, easy questions was
"what is the name of uncle Scrooge's first coin", with one of the
(obviously wrong) alternative answers being "his beloved Euro"!

I suspect that in the US this would have been one of the advanced,
impossible-to-answer questions. :(

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Excuse me, yes, hello.  I'm a stranger to these parts and I was wondering if
 you could perhaps remind me of the name of the nearest star."
-----