Kalevala & LoS question

qwerty asdfg jlbovet at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:49:00 CET 2001

Hi everybody,

I'm a fan of Don Rosa. I live in the french part of Switzerland, so I read
his story in PICSOU.
I have some questions about his work:

* At the page 27 of the Kalevala story when the monster is on the Helsinki
dome, a guy said to Donald : "It is the second biggest frog that I have
never seen".
And Donald answers : "How that, the second..."

So I can't find the reference for the first biggest frog: is it a reference
to a Bark's story ?

* Thanks for the last chapter of the LoS. That's a great strory. I have see
a small "Bug" in this story: At page 3, panel 3 Teddy has a white jacket
with a POCKET . This pocket appear only once.
So what is append: is it a magic pocket or a mistake (from Don or the french
colorist)

I remember that each week, Spirou (a famous comics from belgium) published a
list of such "bug" that appeared in his story. For example, a man with 3
legs or objects that disappears...

It can be fun if fans can found such mistakes in the story of the ducks.

Thank you and happy D.U.C.K.

Jean-Luc Bovet