New Subscriber

O Bordier o.bordier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 15 18:49:38 CET 2001

Hello everyone!

My name is Olivier, I am 26, and I live in Paris, France,
where I teach English at the University.
Same old story: I grew up reading Disney comics and eventually
found out the majority of  the stories I liked most were by Carl Barks
and Floyd Gottfredson, and did my best to collect their stories in
the original language. It goes without saying (?) I also adore the stories
of  Keno Don Rosa, William Van Horn, Al Taliaferro, ...

I have been following and enjoying the discussions on the DCML for some
time now. But I kept postponing subscribing to it. Also I created a site of
my own a year ago, and wanted it to be in good shape first:
http://members.nbci.com/mouse_ducks
(Questions, advice and criticism welcome-- by the way, I haven't changed
the e-mail link on the site yet: please write to the present address)

Unfortunately, I could not update it for several months due to technical
reasons, as explained in the News section. I'll update it soon now.
Thanks to the subscribers who kindly linked to it and wrote me and to
those of  you who kept visiting it.

All the best,

                                                                                        Olivier

(Sorry; this introduction is a bit too long)