Fleetway Info From Vic

Steve @ Atomik Pop! srichter at atomikpop.com
Fri Feb 16 04:48:44 CET 2001

>there are no reprints of Disney material being published
>here in the UK except for over-priced glossy magazines
>that have very little in the way of comics in them. I wish
>that Disney comics were printed in English somewhere,
>either here or in the States...
>VIC

Thanks for the info, Vic.  I appreciate your assistance. I'm
hoping that perhaps DC Comics (who seems to be the
healthiest of the US comic publishers) will one day reprint
the new Rosa material in English.  But with Disney's lack
of interest this is probably not likely.  Thanks again.

Steve
Norman OK (USA)
steve @ atomikpop.com