digest #413

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat Feb 17 00:43:36 CET 2001

From: Candico86 at aol.com
Adventure links that many of the comics were the same.  What is the
difference between the two?  Does on ehave better stories than the other or
something else?

I suggest you please go and buy or borrow some of these Disney comics and
find out for yourself which ones you like and what the background and
history of the characters are and everything else that comes from actually
reading some of these comics. All of the Galdstone and Whitman and Gold Key
and Dell Disney comics had equal varieties of good or bad stories depending
on what you like, but you need to decide that for yourself. Please try it.
We'll be delighted to answer all your questions once you start *reading*
these comics. You can find them cheap at comic shops and on eBay.