Barrier book Jmbarrier at
Sat Feb 17 20:04:07 CET 2001

Several people have asked about the status of my book Carl Barks and the Art
of the Comic Book. That book is still in print, and, in fact, has never gone
out of print; the publisher, Mark Lilien, reprinted the book about a year
ago, without asking me to make any revisions or corrections. The book is
available (at least in the U.S.) from, and also directly from
Lilien. The price (over which I have no control, unfortunately--Lilien and I
are not even on speaking terms) is now $90. Lilien's address and telephone
number are: Mark I. Lilien, 350 Bleecker St., #3E, New York NY 10014; (212)

Michael Barrier
226 North Saint Asaph Street
Alexandria VA  22314-2517
703 549 3684