About Gil Turner again

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Wed Feb 21 15:14:39 CET 2001

Thanks, Timo and Steven!

>  > Did you get the information about this
>  > from that Michael Vances book?
>
>  Uh, Michael Vance got his information about this  for his book, from me.
>
>  gil did both funny animals and funny humans for the west coast Sangor Shop.
>  Sangor produced comics for Pines, DC, and his own books (ACG)

Maybe someone be interested in the fact that some of that (wonderful)
stories, mostly by Ken Hultgren, Lynn Karp, Jack Bradbury and Dan Gordon,
were published in Italy too, in different sizes and books, from the 50es to
the 60es, by different publishers (among which Locatelli - giveaway
promotion of "Mio" Cheese -, Astro, Dardo, Universo), the first of which got
the b&w proofs from ACG.And the following ones got the same proofs from the
first one.

Luca