About racism and Gloves [Pertti]

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Tue Feb 27 12:16:56 CET 2001

And what about Ellsworth ? I dunno... Maybe Black... (Here is not the place to talk about Daffy Duck...)
What about José and Yellow-Beak? With your theory, they would be Marsians?...
And Panchito and Aracuan would be from hell?...

About gloves, I don't know exactly what to say...
I've here, in a book about Mickey's parodies, the first panel from a story entitled "Mickey Rodent".
We can see Horace, taken by two policemen and crying, and Mickey, Clarabelle, Br'er Bear, Br'er Fox and many other telling:
-Poor Horace Horszneck
-They're going to imprison him because he went out without his gloves!
-...Everybody knows Walt Dizzy's orders.. He's formal! White gloves all, the while!
-...Even with this warmth!
-...Moreover, it's vershlurslably difficult to find those rubbishes with three fingers on trade!