Mery Krismus an a hapi neu yeer!

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Sat Jan 6 11:51:19 CET 2001

Kriton Kyrimis wrote:
> Has anyone ever wondered what it is that makes the
> work of an artist be recognized as his? We usually talk about individual
> "style", but what is style, and can it be quantified?

Well, just a couple of examples can be identified with Perego's
works: when he draws ducks they never have a sinchronization:
open mouths for silent ducks, while they're talking their mouths
are closed....

And Luciano Gatto fills his panels with little sweat drops
poppin'out from his characters.

> "Well, I just put 1.795372 and 2.204628 together."
> "And what does *that* mean?"
> "Four!"

LOL!!!! :-D

  - Paolo

http://members.xoom.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

'Ciao, scoperto qualcosa sull'auto volante?'
'Si! Quel tipo la fa volare allineando gli atomi!'
(Pippo e Topolino in YM 032)