Meeting in Copenhagen

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Jan 17 16:27:26 CET 2001

On Saturday, January 27, I will be in Copenhagen at David Gerstein's place.
We'll be having a little "mailing list convention". David describes it this
way:

<<
We could take a scenic tour of some comic shops (not to mention the rest of
what passes for this beautiful city during the winter months), go get a good
dinner, then try an evening back at my house, with some vintage cartoons.

At least five DCML members (Swedish, Danish, and Dutch) will be there.
Anyone interested is welcome to join us. Contact David about it!

--Harry.
Harry Fluks, Leidschendam, The Netherlands
"Yeah... I've *heard* of coral barques!"