Sardine rain??

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sun Jan 21 00:13:42 CET 2001

I was surfing the net, looking material for a future (very far in the
future) page on my Scarpa site about places and situations of his stories,
and, just for the hell of it, I looked for "sardine rain" which gave me
this result:

http://www.strangemag.com/bookcat.forteantimes.html

It's just a site that sells magazines about "strage phenomena" and things
like that, but I didn't know that there actually was (or that someone
believed so) *such* phenomenon as a sardine rain!
Now, that issue costs 40 dollars and I no way am going to buy it, but I
wondered if any of you had already heard about this!

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)