DuckHunt Website/Rosa in English

Leo Schulte LSchulte at sfs.utoledo.edu
Mon Jan 22 18:40:37 CET 2001

Hello!
Does anyone know what has happened to the DuckHunt website?
www.duckhunt.de was the address, but it now sends you to a site called
crosswinds...
In answer to the question about Uncle Scrooge comics in America, or in
English, no unfortunately they are not being published...supposedly there
are negotiations going on between Disney and Diamond Comics...I have heard
the Diamond company wants very much to re-start the comics, but that Disney
has little or no interest in comic books because of the small profits...
So let me again urge all Don Rosa fans to send protests to Disney about the
lack of English Uncle Scrooge/Donald Duck comics!  We would love to see Don
Rosa's original English versions!  And what is wrong with Egmont?  Couldn't
they produce Rosa's original English stories for the UK and other English
readers in Europe?